Follow Online Church is meeting every Sunday.
Join us at 10.20am from this link
Re-connect with our previous Follow Online weeks
Please read the following information and links in regards to COVID-19 and keep an eye out for more advice on our social media sites as new information comes to light.
Ten ways to reduce your risk of coronavirus
From the Department of Health and Human Services
- WASH hands often with soap and running water, for at least 20 seconds.
- DRY with paper towel or hand dryer.
- TRY not to touch your eyes, nose or mouth.
- COVER your nose and mouth with a tissue when you cough or sneeze. If you don’t have a tissue cough or sneeze into your upper sleeve or elbow.
- ISOLATE yourself at home if you feel sick. If you take medication ensure you have adequate supplies.
- PHONE your GP first if you need medical attention. They will tell you what to do.
- CONTINUE healthy habits: exercise, drink water, get plenty of sleep, and now is the time to quit smoking. Call the Quitline 137 848.
- DON’T wear a face mask if you are well. BUY an alcohol-based hand sanitiser with over 60 per cent alcohol.
- GET the flu shot (available April).
- SHAKING HANDS is optional!